I am currently a third year PhD student of Amie Wilkinson at the University of Chicago. I work in dynamical systems, in particular in ergodic theory and its connections to differential geometry.
You can reach me at email@example.com. My CV is available here.
- Simplicity of Lyapunov spectrum for classes of Anosov flows,
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems (2022), [arXiv].
- MATH 13200 Elementary Functions and Calculus II: Instructor, Winter/Spring 2022
- MATH 13100 Elementary Functions and Calculus I: Instructor, Fall 2021
- MATH 23700 Introduction to Mathematical Modeling: College Fellow, Fall 2020, taught by Shmuel Weinberger
- MATH 27600 Introduction to Dynamical Systems: College Fellow, Winter 2021, taught by Amie Wilkinson
- MATH 21100 Basic Numeric Analysis: College Fellow, Spring 2021, taught by Daniel Massatt