- Here is a guide to linking your math department email with Gmail (as well as logging into the department server).
- Here is a guide for how to make your own website on the department's server.
- This internal site for the department has some help for common computing questions.
- The University's Research Computing Center is a powerful tool you can use if you need to do something computationally intensive.
- The University offers free minicourses about Unix, LaTeX, the R programming language, and other topics to anyone interested. They are held in the computer lab in Crerar library.
- The Eckhart library is located on the second floor of Eckhart hall.
- Other printed material, including copies of PhD theses, can be found in Crerar library.
- The department has collected some teaching resources.
- The University runs the Chicago Center for Teaching.
- The MAA has an online Handbook for Mathematics Teaching Assistants.
- American Mathematical Society
- Mathematical Association of America
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Association for Women in Mathematics
Preprints and Papers
Nearby Math Departments
- Northwestern University
- Northwestern University Applied Mathematics
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois at Urbana
- Loyola University
- Argonne National Lab
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- University of Toledo
University of Chicago
- University of Chicago Home Page
- Division of Physical Sciences
- Women in the Physical Sciences
- Computer Science Department
- Physics Department
- Statistics Department
- Computation Institute
- Enrico Fermi Institute
- James Franck Institute
- University of Chicago Marketplace
- University of Chicago Academic Calendar
- University of Chicago Course Catalogs