Xinyi Li 李欣意
L. E. Dickson Instructor at Department of Mathematics, The University of Chicago.
My main research interests are probability theory and statistical physics.
I received my Ph.D. from ETH Zurich. My advisor was Professor Alain-Sol Sznitman.
Department of Mathematics
The University of Chicago
5734 S University Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
Office: Eckhart 318
E-mail: firstnamelastname at uchicago dot edu
A detailed version of my CV can be found here.
Probability and Statistical Physics Seminar
Publications and Preprints
- Probability and Statistical Physics Seminar, The University of Chicago, 18/Nov/2016.
- Probability Seminar, Northwestern University. 15/Nov/2016.
- 2015 CMS Winter Meeting, Montreal, 04/Dec/2015 (slides).
- Oberseminar Stochastic Processes, TU Berlin, 16/Nov/2015.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Angewandte Analysis, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, 13/Nov/2015.
- Institute of Applied Mathematics, University of Bonn, 06/Nov/2015.
- Oberseminar Stochastik, Mathematical Institute, University of Cologne, 05/Nov/2015.
- 2015 Peking University Youth Probability Forum, Peking University, 06/Jul/2015.
- School and Workshop on Random Interacting Systems, University of Bath, 25/Jun/2014 (slides).
- Probability Seminar, Peking University, 23/Dec/2013.