Xinyi Li 李欣意
L. E. Dickson Instructor at Department of Mathematics, The University of Chicago.
My main research interests are probability theory and statistical physics.
I received my Ph.D. from ETH Zurich. My advisor was Professor Alain-Sol Sznitman.
Department of Mathematics
The University of Chicago
5734 S University Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
Office: Eckhart 309
E-mail: firstnamelastname at uchicago dot edu
A detailed version of my CV can be found here.
Probability and Statistical Physics Seminar
- N. Holden, X. Li and X. Sun. Natural parametrization of percolation interface and pivotal points. Preprint, available at arXiv: 1804.07286, 24 pages, 1 figure.
- N. Holden, G. Lawler, X. Li and X. Sun. Minkowski content of Brownian cut points. Preprint, available at arXiv:1803.10613, 30 pages, 2 figures.
- X. Li. Percolative properties of Brownian interlacements and its vacant set. Preprint, available at arXiv:1610.08204 (35 pages).
- X. Li. A lower bound for disconnection by simple random walk. Preprint, to appear on Ann. Probab. Also available at arXiv:1412.3959 (38 pages).
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. A lower bound for disconnection by random interlacements. Electron. J. Probab., 19, 17, pp. 1-26 (2014).
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. Large deviations for occupation time profiles of random interlacements. Probab. Theory Relat. Fields, 161, 1-2, pp. 309-350 (2015).
- Probability Seminar, Stanford University, 12/Feb/2018.
- Kansai Probability Seminar, Kyoto University, 22/Dec/2017.
- Probability Seminar, NYU Shanghai, 12/Dec/2017.
- Probability Seminar, NYU Shanghai, 5/Sep/2017.
- Probability Seminar, Peking University, 4/Sep/2017.
- Probability Seminar , UCLA, 27/Apr/2017.
- Courant Institute Probability and Mathematical Physics Seminar New York University, 24/Feb/2017.
- Probability and Statistical Physics Seminar, The University of Chicago, 18/Nov/2016.
- Probability Seminar, Northwestern University. 15/Nov/2016.
- 2015 CMS Winter Meeting, Montreal, 04/Dec/2015 (slides).
- Oberseminar Stochastic Processes, TU Berlin, 16/Nov/2015.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Angewandte Analysis, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, 13/Nov/2015.
- Institute of Applied Mathematics, University of Bonn, 06/Nov/2015.
- Oberseminar Stochastik, Mathematical Institute, University of Cologne, 05/Nov/2015.
- 2015 Peking University Youth Probability Forum, Peking University, 06/Jul/2015.
- School and Workshop on Random Interacting Systems, University of Bath, 25/Jun/2014 (slides).
- Probability Seminar, Peking University, 23/Dec/2013.