I am a graduate student in the mathematics department of the University of Chicago, advised by Ngô Bao Châu and Victor Ginzburg. I am grateful to be supported by a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation.
pdf Curriculum vitae.
pdf Research statement.
jpg A recent photo of me (credit: Feng Zhu).
- December 4, 2019: Research talks at the MIT Geometric Representation Theory Seminar and the MIT Lie Groups Seminar.
- November 11, 2019: Research talk at the Caltech Algebra and Geometry Seminar.
- November 9-10, 2019: 20-minute research talk at the AMS Fall Western Sectional Meeting at UC-Riverside.
- October 22, 2019: Research talk at the UPenn Math-Physics Joint Seminar.
- August 19-23, 2019: SCGP Graduate Summer School on the Geometry and Representation Theory of Algebraic Groups.
- June 19, 2019: 30-minute research talk at the UC-Davis FRG conference on Hilbert schemes, categorification and combinatorics.
- May 21, 2019: Research talk at the Perimeter Institute Mathematical Physics Seminar.
- April 29, 2019: Research talk at the Johns Hopkins Number Theory Seminar.
- November 14, 2018: Research talk at the UC-Davis Algebraic Geometry Seminar.