I am a graduate student in the mathematics department of the University of Chicago, advised by Ngô Bao Châu and Victor Ginzburg. I am grateful to be supported by a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation.
pdf Curriculum vitae.
jpg A recent photo of me (credit: Feng Zhu).
- August 19-23, 2019: SCGP Graduate Summer School on the Geometry and Representation Theory of Algebraic Groups.
- June 19, 2019: 30-minute research talk at the UC-Davis FRG conference on Hilbert schemes, categorification and combinatorics.
- May 21, 2019: Research talk at the Perimeter Institute Mathematical Physics Seminar.
- April 29, 2019: Research talk at the Johns Hopkins Number Theory Seminar.
- November 14, 2018: Research talk at the UC-Davis Algebraic Geometry Seminar.
- September 30-October 6, 2018: AIM workshop on categorified Hecke algebras, link homology, and Hilbert schemes.
- August 12-18, 2018: WARTHOG on Deligne–Lusztig theory.