Here is a list of women-focused conferences for the upcoming year for those interested. Please note that not all of these are exclusive to women.
- Connection for Women: Harmonic Analysis. January 19, 20. Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Connections for Women: Analytic number theory. February 2-3, 2017. Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Young Women in Geometry. April 3-5, 2017. Bonn, Germany.
- AWM Research Symposium. April 8-9, 2017. Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- IAS Program for Women and Mathematics : Geometry and Randomness in Group Theory. May 15-26, 2017. Princeton, NJ, USA.
- Women in Numbers 4. August 13-18, 2017. Banff, Alberta, Canada.
- Connection for Women: Geometry and Probability in High Dimensions. August 17-18, 2017. Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Connection for Women: Geometric and Topological Combinatorics. August 31-September 01, 2017. Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Women in Topology. November 29 - December 1, 2017. Berkeley, CA, USA
- AMS-AWM Special Session on Women in Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Topology. January 10-13, 2018, San Diego, CA, USA
- Connection for Women: Group Representation Theory and Applications. February 1-2, 2018. Berkeley, CA, USA.
- Connections for Women: Derived Algebraic Geometry, Birational Geometry and Moduli Spaces. January 28-30, 2019. MSRI, CA